We visited Brendan and Ally in Tampa and I was tending Skyler while his mom and dad were in church meetings. (Bren 1st counselor in Bishopric and Ally 1st counselor in Young Women) Skyler worked hard on this for me. THANX SKYLER FOR MY LOVELY PICTURE!
Skyler (3 years old) has been hanging at the beach with his mom and dad this summer and totally loving it! I have the pix on my phone to prove it - I just don't know how to get them off my phone and on to the blog.


Skyler is EVEN CUTER in real life - hard to believe but absolutely true!
Doesn't he have the most gorgeous hair?

The three lookalikes - Dadeo Brendan, Skyler & Grampa

Skyler preparing to drive off in Grampa's rental car. Ally tells me that Skyler thinks that the Tampa Airport is Grampa's house because that is where they go to pick up Grampa.
(Would anyone else agree that Grampa lives in airports?)
3 comments:
I could totally see how one could assume dad lives at the airport.
On the two major frequent flyer programs Mom is only one notch behind me. She has Star Gold on one and Silver Medallion on the other! We are both in the Grandparent jet set category!!!
Skyler's comment did make me laugh though. Fun to be able to travel to see kids and grandkids though.
What does Skyler think about having a little sister?
Post a Comment