Here is our favorite semi-finalist with some of his favorite subjects to photograph.

Steve had 2 pictures make it - an HDR photograph of Big Earl's, a local Cave Creek hamburger joint, and another in his series of self portraits.


Tonight the top awards were honored and we happen to be on a first name basis with the first place winner - Auntie Arnon!!! Congrats to both photographers on a job well done.
5 comments:
Good job Steve!
Those are both amazing images. Great job
Love the pictures Steve! What talent. Any way we can get some signed copies to hang as art in our home? How much do you charge? I really like the one of that restaurant and also a couple of the ones you did for the photo contest last time.
Just love those photos Steve! The Watson subject matter is outstanding - love the self portraits and of course the colors of the hamburger joint are beautiful! I like being related to two such stellar photographers!
The bed picture is hilarious! And so true!! That's about how we look on a Saturday morning too! I love it!
Post a Comment