Friday, July 1, 2011

Super Swim Team Swimmer Brighton




11 comments:

Arnon said...

I can't get the clips to play and I am really sad because I know I am missing something fun... :(

tessa said...

I'll get Steve on it.

Susan said...

Tessa you are looking too cute!! How you feeling? Your kiddie sure are amazing swimmers... AZ kids for sure!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Tessa...you are an amazing mom! I miss you!

Spence and Car said...

ok the kids are pretty great swimmers...but lets be honest you are a total hot prego mamma....and i bet you are still running 8miles twice a day huh!:) you look so good. wish i could see your belly in person. love ya

Kent and Kate said...

Is that the butterfly? I am impressed!

tessa said...

Yep, she's already a better butterflier than me;)

kassie said...

Go Brighton! Cute pics!!!

kassie said...

Go Brighton! Great Pics!

Leah said...

Look at you Tessa and all your little swimmers. Hope you guys are staying cool in that hot sun. We sure do miss you guys. That spider picture is creepy by the way!

Terri said...

Next best thing if you can't be there to see it in person! luv to all those great Watson swimmers!