I just want to say thank you sooo much for all the packages and birthday and Christmas surprises everyone. I was very surprised and pleased with all of the packages and needless to say everyone else was super surprised too! It was pretty funny at zone conference because as I tried to move all the packages around all the other elders were like what the heck!!! And I just laughed. Thanks again!

Here I am with all the packages that i received. It was hard having to return back to our house with them all, but well worth it!

And as well here is my lovely Christmas tree with all of the presents around it!

As well I put up the CHristmas countdown board and totally forgot that i still had the "Happy Halloween" banner up. Not until i was looking at it the other day did i realize what was next to it. (We all got so used to the Happy Halloween banner that we forgot about it.)
1 comment:
So awesome! Who has the coolest family ever Elder Taylor? You do!
Post a Comment