Loved it Tess - hope that things are getting better at the Watson house! December is such a fun month of activities - you don't wanna be sick for those! Wish I could have been there to help!
Started out headaches, stomachaches, cough, nose moved onto throwing up and muscle aches. Everyone's had really high fevers. Today seems to be the day though. I think we've turned a corner!
5 comments:
Loved it Tess - hope that things are getting better at the Watson house! December is such a fun month of activities - you don't wanna be sick for those! Wish I could have been there to help!
Dang! They're still sick?! I'll bet you are going crazy. Call me if you need anything!
What has everyone been sick with?
Started out headaches, stomachaches, cough, nose moved onto throwing up and muscle aches. Everyone's had really high fevers. Today seems to be the day though. I think we've turned a corner!
I am sorry. You must be tired from all of that. Is everyone still sick?
Post a Comment