If you're not a fan these shirts probably don't make any sense. If you are a Twilight fan though you know that the Cullens are the main vampires in the series and those that start the books tend to get obsessive :) I am your classic case. I started them on a whim nonchalantly and stayed up almost all night to finish the last ones. Me, Mom and Tiff are all fans so when some friends of mine were having these shirts made to go to the New Moon premiere I went ahead and ordered a Christmas present for us girls. Aren't we cute?PS We're all having good hair days too compliments of our morning blow outs by Tiff!
2 comments:
you all do look fantastic and those shirts are genius. I need to read those books again. . .
That is a very serious disorder and I think it can spread very easily. (Well, if disorders can spread.) Kent and I are fans too. I was just reminding Kent last night about how when we were pregnant and before we knew we were having a girl I really liked the name Edward. (that was way before we read the books) Can you imagine if we had a boy and I named him that. Then when I found out we were having a girl I toyed with the name Bella!!! (That was also before any twilight knowledge) Weird!!! I guess I had the disorder before even reading the books!
Post a Comment