You can hardly even find Grandpa in this picture he's being so "loved on" by his grandkids.
I like Grandpa because he's funny and he pretends he can't lift us up.I like Grandpa because he tells stories to us.
I like Grandpa because he watched GForce from redbox with us.
I like Grandpa because he brushes my teeth.
I like Grandpa because he got Spiderman toothpaste for us.
I like Grandpa because I love to pick him up at the airport.
I like Grandpa because he shows us all the pictures on his little computer and on his eraser (jump drive I think.)
I like Grandpa because he makes videos of us.
I like Grandpa because he goes shopping with me.
I like Grandpa because he takes us to movies
I like Grandpa because he is awesome.
I like Grandpa because he always gives great presents.
I like Grandpa because I like everything about him.
I like Grandpa because goooooooooooooo, wa wa. (Ellis' newest words:)
I like Grandpa because he reads books to us and gives us back scratches.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE! COME SEE US SOON. WE MISS YOU. LOVE, ALL OF US!
4 comments:
Thanks Tessa. I don't think I thanked you for assistance to our crazy family. The pictures are awesome! We love them. Tell Steve if he finds and good canon lens' to let me know!! :) I love that idea! Thanks again!! :)
Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes. My grandkids are the greatest.
Even though Dr.Don is not my grampa I want to add to the list:
I like Don because he understands the big picture when it comes to why we are here on earth. It is all about family and service and those things guide his life.
Happy Birthday! :D
Happy Birthday. Thanks for being a great (pause) grandpa to my kids. The pause is so it doesn't sound like great-grandpa ;)
We love it when you come and visit.
Post a Comment