Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Recap

I think it's taken until November 4th to recover from all that fun Halloween mayhem. (I'm still munching candy as I type this. Hopefully, I'll get some sent to Taylor in Mexico, hopefully...) Here we are at our final party- Ward Trunk or Treat. Steve wore a light stand and flash attached to a backpack and shot pictures (password is "bellair") all night. That's why he's not in this one. I found these costumes for $0.75 at Good Will on Halloween. They mark them all down then. We picked up a bunch for the dress up box too. I was so excited by my finds!

Here are Brighton and some of her friends from school at the 2nd grade class party. I got to help out and plan this one.

This is the Ward Playgroup Party. We were all cats here. Oh and those black noses? They stayed on for 3 days. Cute on the little boys, not so cute on me!


This is the Preschool Party. Fletcher and Hallie (the butterfly) are the best of friends.

The boys right before we left on a rare cold day to wear long sleeves. We're back to 95 now.

6 comments:

Tiffany! said...

I love everything! So much fun having more than one party and getting to wear a different costume to every one:)

Alli said...

Wow! What a bunch of cute people you are, and what fun for the kids to dress up in different costumes! Genius.

Mikelle said...

so cute I am impressed with all the outfits!!

Hunter Family said...

How fun! I love coordinating costumes.

Merilee said...

Adorable! I am also a huge fan of coordination in costuming. Sooo cute.

jungleprincess said...

Tessa, your bargain-hunting prowess never ceases to amaze me! I love all the costumes!