I'm sad we missed that photo shoot! We weren't prepared, the boys didn't have costumes yet. . . Boo. Maybe next time?
I've always thought of you as a super-hero!!!
I am sad we missed that shoot too. Hopefully next time we are down there we can get some fab. Steve photos! Everyone looks great!
Just love those cat glasses - they make for a great costume. (Dad always finds such fun things!)The kids looks great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sad we missed that photo shoot! We weren't prepared, the boys didn't have costumes yet. . . Boo. Maybe next time?
I've always thought of you as a super-hero!!!
I am sad we missed that shoot too. Hopefully next time we are down there we can get some fab. Steve photos!
Everyone looks great!
Just love those cat glasses - they make for a great costume. (Dad always finds such fun things!)The kids looks great!
Post a Comment