Friday, October 16, 2009

Sibling Friendships

It is fun to see my kids having fun visiting with their siblings. Those friendships are especially important and precious. I too had a fun day with my brother and his family recently. This pic is in Toronto last weekend with Bob, Colette and Marissa.
Even if the visit is short it can be worthwhile and meaningful. I only had a day in Toronto but is was so worth making the effort. I fit Toronto in this 8 day sequence: Buffalo, Toronto, Phoenix, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Fort Myers/Tampa, and Naples on successive days! So I got to see Tessa, Bren and all the grandkids in that span too.
Family is great - I love mine.

4 comments:

Arnon said...

As your lovely wife and my dear sister taught me years ago, when it comes to visiting "It doesn't have to be a long time to be a good time!" :)

Kent and Kate said...

Wow! that is a serious traveling. It is good to see family even for a quick visit.

tessa said...

Your traveling schedule never ceases to amaze me Dad. I feel like I'm still catching up from my one little trip last week and it's been a week. We're glad you stopped in to Phx though. Thanks for sharing the pics from Toronto too.

Merilee said...

It's nice to see what's going on with the Fletchers. I didn't know you guys had a blog.

Yay for seeing family on fast and fun trips. No time to get sick of anyone.