Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anybody need a snowboard?

What Eric does in his spare time - his neato business venture while in law school. (Who would have thought that hot Las Vegas would be such a mecca for snowboard selling.)

People don't know what snowboards are worth. Some used sporting goods stores/pawn shops think some junky ones are nice, and some nice ones are junky. I buy the nice ones with junky prices, and then sell them on craigslist for 3x what I paid for them. The prices get even cheaper the more snowboards i buy at once.
Eric
One dad/purchaser is even paying Eric to give his kids snowboarding lessons on the weekend.
We now have three business entrepreneurs in our family utililizing craigslist - Eric, Tessa and Steve! Way to go guys!

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Seriously I want some lessons on selling things and making money from you Eric!!!

Love you

tessa said...

Ingenious, I tell you!