Awww. And she's still one of my favorites even if she did try to drop me on my head:) Glad I could usher in the pink ruffle era. Loves!
I remember Taylor trying to trip me so that is why it seemed like I was trying to drop you on your head ;)You are definitely one of my favourites as well Tess!!!Love you
I hope you had a happy day Tessa! See ya manana :)
happy birthday Tessa, i hope your birthday/week was great!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww. And she's still one of my favorites even if she did try to drop me on my head:) Glad I could usher in the pink ruffle era. Loves!
I remember Taylor trying to trip me so that is why it seemed like I was trying to drop you on your head ;)
You are definitely one of my favourites as well Tess!!!
Love you
I hope you had a happy day Tessa! See ya manana :)
happy birthday Tessa, i hope your birthday/week was great!!
Post a Comment