Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fantastic Christmas Present





For a Christmas present the Watson's gave me a bag of bread crusts! I have always loved to feed ducks and there is a great pond in Glendale for this favorite sport of mine. I had a great time with my grandkids sharing my Christmas present.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Those Watsons are sure smart about giving great gifts!

Terri said...

Some of my first dates with Dad were to go feed some ducks - Grampa has loved this activity for a very long time!

tessa said...

Our favorite duck is the mohawk duck. We showed Grampa the one with funny feathers on the top of his head and fed all our favorite duck friends:)

Brighton said...

I gave you some of that bread. This is my very own new gmail account.

Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.