Monday, December 15, 2008

4 years ago today ...

these sweet, sweet boys joined our family. They were an awful lot of work to get here - extensive bed rest, NICU time and stress but boy were they ever worth it. I can't believe how big my little men are getting! (Pics and video won't load right now so watch for another post. It'll have details on the fun and festivities the boys had with their preschool class to honor their 4th birthday.) We sure love you Fletcher and Bennon! Thanks for sharing this special day and all your special days with us. Love, Mom, Dad, Brighton and Ellis

8 comments:

Mikelle said...

I can't believe the boys are 4!!! They are so cute and we love to hear about them!

Alli said...

I remember those ducky soothers! Happy Birthday Fletch and Ben! Hope your rainy day birthday is too wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Considering how healthy and busy they are now it is hard to believe they had such a rough start in life!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Has it really been 4 years already...well come to think of it it does seem like forever since I have seen you. Wow...I can just picture you in the hospital on bed rest with that "pull up to the bed toilet" thingy. Those were the days! Happy Birthday to Bennon and Fletcher!

Terri said...

What a sweet note from a mother to her children - how blessed they are to have her.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the boys!! We miss you guys.

Peck Family said...

oh how cute. do they really grow that fast! Happy Birthday!

Hunter Family said...

Wow, four years old and still really cute!

Hey guys, I've been having fun reconnecting with old friends, found you through the Clayton's blog!

Come by and see our family blog at www.mybugfamily.blogspot.com!