So Steve ran out to get a last minute Christmas present and left the boys with Eric. This was the adorable scene I returned home to. Seriously, Fletch and Ben have not napped during the day and especially not at the same time in over a year. How on earth did he do it? I asked Uncle Eric for some tips and he said he sat them down and let them watch him text. Why didn't I ever think of that?
5 comments:
I was witness to this darling scene and it was FOR REAL. Such an amazing and very patient "Uncle Eric".
That is awesome!
He must have inherited some special talents from his grandfather - the anaesthesiologist!
I will try it!! Thanks for the tip.
That really is adorable! It's so great being able to catch up and keep in touch this way. You're boys are so big now...where did the time go?!
Post a Comment