To the BEST Mother/Grandmother EVER!!! We just wanted to take a second and tell the world about how much we love and appreciate our special mother and grandmother :) We are sorry we couldn't be there with you, but we hope you had a wonderful day!
Ten Reason's we LOVE our Mom/Grandma:
1. She reads me books - Skyler
2. She is an excellent student and a great role model - Ally
3. She always compliments you and makes you feel special - Brendan
4. She plays games with me! - Skyler
5. She has a beautiful spirit which she shares with other through her church service - Ally
6. She has the best surprises!!! - Brendan
7. I like it when grandma gives me hugs - Skyler
8. She is a great listener and wonderful friend! - Ally
9. She is a great example of living the Gospel - Brendan
10. She always sends me treats - Jack Bauer
(I think we can all agree with number 10)
P.S. Only having to come up with ten reasons was easy because the reasons to love mom/grandma are endless!
4 comments:
And I got some great treats from her today too. Good post Fletchers, we couldn't agree more!
Great list. Happy Mother's Day Terri!
I agree with the list and would add that she is an awesome sister! :)
I just loved my Mother's Day present from the Florida Fletchers - they made me feel special! Love them all!
Post a Comment