Yay Tessa!!!! That is AWESOME news!! And a GIRL! How perfect is that?!! I love love it! I miss you Tessa! :) A HUGE congrats to you and your cute fam! How are you feeling? You still running?
Pink has ALWAYS been my favorite color! What a special birthday present for Brighton - a new baby sister! Maybe Bri and her little sister will have a wonderful relationship like you and Tiff do! Congratulations!
Congratulations, so excited for your little (well maybe not so little) family! A special congrats to Brighton, who gets to have a baby sister to dress up and adore.
20 comments:
Wow!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!! So exciting for your family! We are so excited for you, more pink finally! :). Love ya and miss ya!!!
3 boys and 2 girls. Sounds familiar to me!!!!!
Wonderful exciting news - especially for Brighty!
Yippee! So excited for all the pink, frills and bows! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations!
Yay Tessa!!!! That is AWESOME news!! And a GIRL! How perfect is that?!! I love love it! I miss you Tessa! :) A HUGE congrats to you and your cute fam! How are you feeling? You still running?
That was me by the way, not Ben......I didn't realize he was signed in. He would be happy for you too though, he loves his girls!
WOWOW SUPER CONGRATS HOT MAMMA!
Yay Congratulations!!
Love you guys xxxxxx
So fun! and I love the milkshake idea...too cute! 5 kids...girl, you are a better woman than I :).
Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for y'all and Brighton! I bet she is so excited. I hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations!! So happy for your family. Such wonderful news!
Yeah! Well done :) We are so excited for you to be all matchy matchy with our fam!
so excited for the watsons!
Pink has ALWAYS been my favorite color! What a special birthday present for Brighton - a new baby sister! Maybe Bri and her little sister will have a wonderful relationship like you and Tiff do! Congratulations!
So will it be quack or quacketta? I personally think that quack is unisex.
Seriously though, very exciting. Can't wait to meet her.
so stinkin excited!!! love girls love that you got a milk shake i love it all!!! and brighton gets a sister!!
Congratulations, so excited for your little (well maybe not so little) family! A special congrats to Brighton, who gets to have a baby sister to dress up and adore.
Yay! Give Brighton a super congrats for me!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Love the milkshake idea too. It looks so yummy.
Tessa, so happy for you!!! I was really hoping for a girl for Brighton. :>) Congrats! You are a wonderful mom.
Awesome due date....it would be really cool to actually have her that day. Congrats....so excited you are having another girl!
Post a Comment