Guess who we got to see on his layover at the airport today? First, we amassed balloons and treats.
Then we waited, and waited and waited while Auntie Arnon shot pics.
Finally, Elder Fletcher and Hawkins found us. We'd been looking the wrong way.
We requainted Ellis and Uncle Taylor and fed the Elders ice cream snickers, airheads, McDonalds hamburgers and chocolate milk. If that doesn't say welcome to the US I don't know what would:)
Auntie Arnon who'd been playing photogapher finally made a shot. Thank goodness for her or we never would have found our car in that parking garage!
After a quick hour we sent him back on the plane to Mom and Dad to see what awaits him there. So good to have you back Taylor. Love you!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you found him! Welcome Home Taylor!
Welcome home Elder!
I am sooo glad that the Watson gang and Aunt Arnon were there to welcome him back to the USA - I know he felt very LOVED and that took organization for all those things to happen! Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment