I thought about posting this after our guests have come and gone after Thanksgiving, but it might be something to which they can look forward.
We have found several dead scorpions in our pool. We know they are around. Outside, the other day, I saw a pretty big one (like maybe the biggest I have ever seen - couldn't catch it - it was too fast - and I won't tell you where it ran away to).
Well, last night I found the first scorpion inside the house. He was at the base of the stairs by the front door. Good thing I didn't step on him. Here he is in all his glory. I will have to start placing a ruler in the pictures of all the critters we photograph. Coincidentally, it is the same jar we had Tessa's centipede in.

5 comments:
I know I'm using strong language here but I HATE those nasty critters. Be safe.
It's OK Mom. You can still come. Don't cancel your flight:) I HATE them too Mary Sue!
Whoa there! Didn't you tell them they were NOT invited for Thanksgiving!(Thought of you guys when I read the conference talk on scorpions - pg 50 Ensign)
I guess I did snakes & rats in FL so bet I can do scorpions too!
We get scorpions at our house. So fun. Here's a favorite-get a black light and look for them at night. They glow in the dark. Seriously, all our guests love doing that and it makes killing them easier when you can find them. What a thrill! Good luck.
I will keep the FL roaches if it means I never have to see one of those ... EEK!
Post a Comment