Awesome! And happy birthday Terri. We are looking forward to seeing you.
My favorite is him slipping a little "me" in after Grandma in the song. What a talented singer:)
I am watching little Skyler sing to me all over again - awwwww - he is just sooooo cute and I love my birthday wish. Also love all that hair of his - our little babies did not have alot of hair- so much fun to see a grandson who does! luvuall!
Thanx for the birthday wish Steve and looking forward to joining the gang this week!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome! And happy birthday Terri. We are looking forward to seeing you.
My favorite is him slipping a little "me" in after Grandma in the song. What a talented singer:)
I am watching little Skyler sing to me all over again - awwwww - he is just sooooo cute and I love my birthday wish. Also love all that hair of his - our little babies did not have alot of hair- so much fun to see a grandson who does!
luvuall!
Thanx for the birthday wish Steve and looking forward to joining the gang this week!
Post a Comment