Friday, October 1, 2010

He Likes to Help with the Decorating

At breakfast this morning I reminded Brighton she is having a new friend over after school to play. She had forgotten and was concerned her room wasn't clean enough. She looked so worried I said I'd help her out. As I was upstairs (with a shovel:) cleaning I thought well, I might as well do all the rooms while I'm up here. I could hear Ellis downstairs puttering around but didn't check on him since he was happy. A little time went by and I carried a basket of stuff down to put away. This is what I found. He decided that it would be a great idea to TP all around the kitchen table and chairs, the living room, shred a roll for good measure then scatter the pieces. He left no room untouched and used every roll for underneath the guest bath sink. After that he moved onto scattering wipes one by one, stripping the couch and tossing the basket of markers. He is thorough when he helps out with the decorating. And he is very proud of himself. Can you hear him saying cheese for the camera?
PS That's why the lack of posts. My camera is broken but I got out one of Steve's 500 lb ones, switched it on to auto and got a shot. Aren't posts more fun with pics?


7 comments:

Alli said...

I think you should use Steve's 500 lb camera more often! Those are great pictures and it will help with upper body strength :) Pete was asking for Ellis earlier this week, I think it's time we got those dudes together. . .

tessa said...

Definitely! When?

Lori said...

He is so stinking cute and I could totally here the cheese!

Steve said...

Shot with a Nikon D90 and a Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR.
Great choice in lenses BTW.

Terri said...

What a fun post and brought back lots of memories of baby Taylor. So glad that you went and found STeve's camera for such priceless shots of Ellis - Mommy's little cleaning helper!

Dandi said...

Wow! Good times over there! Can't wait to see the after party. What a cutie.

Amber said...

He's a cutie...I love the Watson kids!