
Here are the requested pictures, Grandma. Glad you asked for them. We were so busy chasing kids (brought our neighbors too) that we wouldn't have remembered if you hadn't asked.

The kids decorated the trunk all by themselves for the trunk or treat. You can kind of see it in the background as Ellis is doing his best to climb in there and get some more candy.

Also, lest you think my costume boring, I did have striped tights. You just can't see them in the other picture. And here is Ellis trying to climb again. He tucked his duck costume in to bed with him tonight. He LOVES it.
6 comments:
You guys look great! Looks like a fun night. Miss you guys!
I love those tights! You guys look so good. I hope you are having less sugar fits and fights than we are having at our house. . .
Very cute!
Loved the pix - those recycled prison costumes look great! At last we get to see the infamous duck costume - so cute and all the kids are sooo cute! Looks like a great Halloween - did your neighbors enjoy?
(Eric texted me a pic of his Buzz Lightyear costume - see if I can get it on the blog. Dad and I were pirates for our ward party.)
Pictures please, Mom!
You are such an adorable family! Love the costumes!
Post a Comment