Monday, August 16, 2010

SOS, Tiffany!

Tiffany,
We need help. This kid's hair is out of control but I don't know how to cut it. I want you to do it again. I know his crazy curls grow fast but will you please come back for a visit and trim it up? You're so good at making him look like a boy but leaving some curls on. He's a hot sweaty mess and has taken to asking for ponytails. I think it's a sign; it's time for a Tiffany haircut!
Love, Tessa and Ellis

8 comments:

Terri said...

I laughed so hard at this sweet entry! Can't wait for Tiffany to see it! Let's just hope that one day you have a little girl with curls like that!

Arnon said...

My hair is also in desperate need of a cut!! Believe me its current state is nowhere near as charming as Ellis' curls. :-O I add my pleas to Tessa's. Tiffany your family NEEDS you...

Tom and Jane Schell said...

He is so cute! Please save him for a date for Baby Elizabeth. I'm just sure it's meant to be, right?

Alli said...

Pete saw that and said, "That's Ellis, That's Ellis" I think we need to get these friends together soon!

kassie said...

Nooo! It doesnt look like that in person! Its soo cute. I like ponytails!!!

Lori said...

All girls would die for curls like that! He is so adorable!

F Montierth said...

If only asians could give curls like that to their kids! It's darling!

Tiffany! said...

Just was looking back over a few of my favorite entries on our blog site and this by far is the favorite! I have just rearranged my schedule at work and will have every 4th Saturday off!!! Family hair, here I come!