Gotta love those perks working in the hair industry!
I can do fun things like this because I work for Aveda and one of the requirements of my job is a hair appointment every 6 weeks. It never gets expensive for me cuz Aveda covers all my hair costs. Now how fun is that!
I can do fun things like this because I work for Aveda and one of the requirements of my job is a hair appointment every 6 weeks. It never gets expensive for me cuz Aveda covers all my hair costs. Now how fun is that!
Tiffany
What's your favorite - blonde or brunette? Ideas for the next apppointment?
5 comments:
The best solution is for Tiff to immediately become twins so we can enjoy both gorgeous looks simultaneously!
Well, I'm a die hard blonde fan but you do look fabulous in both. I think the solution is change is fun so mix it up regularly :)
I'm going to go with the brown, but don't tell Jessica :)
Red.... uh, wait... my wife might read this this, so... blonde, yeah blonde.
Steve!! You are in trouble:)
Post a Comment