What's your guess on the animal that rubbed up against Taylor's leg? Last week it was a turtle, this week it was a ...................................................................................?
1. Elder Tovar and I were hitch hiking again and got in the back of a truck and realized we had a friend with us, haha. ( Like last week when we were in back of the truck when something touched my leg and scared me and i found out it was a turtle, haha.)
2. Here we are Friday night because Elder Luna had his Birthday so we bought him ice cream and stuff.
3. We ate at Carls Jr after we played soccer and that was good today.
4. A neat thing about Los Mochis is that we can drink tap water in this city - the first city so far on my mission. Pretty cool eh?


2 comments:
I'm guessing it was a rat. A big hairy rat.
I can't believe his mission is more than half way over! Wow.
I vote pig. I hope it wasn't a rat. We need to send that boy a keychain flashlight.
Post a Comment