It was a great visit and when I can get it figured out I will load some more amazing swim videos of Skyler on the blogsite. In the mean time enjoy these pix of our fun visit.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Great Visit with the Forida Fletchers!
We had such a great visit last week in Florida with Brendan, Ally, Skyler and Patty Mitchell. We were able to witness first hand the TRULY AMAZING SKYLER swimming so well at only 2 years of age, see their beautiful new rental, take a quick trip to the Orlando Temple and just enjoy hanging out and visiting with them and Ally's family too. (Ally's whole family treats us sooo well - some great Patty and Priscilla recipes that we were able to glut ourselves on. Yummy!)
It was a great visit and when I can get it figured out I will load some more amazing swim videos of Skyler on the blogsite. In the mean time enjoy these pix of our fun visit.

It was a great visit and when I can get it figured out I will load some more amazing swim videos of Skyler on the blogsite. In the mean time enjoy these pix of our fun visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my that Skyler sure is one little cutie!!!
It's like looking at my brother small again when I see Skyler. Such a cutie:)
Post a Comment