Have a great one Eric. I agree with your mother's assessment. All true things about our wonderful son.Love ya,Dad
She forgot to mention that Eric is a cool cousin and a nifty nephew! ;)
"You forgot Eric is dog's best friend!" - Jack Bauer Have a GREAT birthday!!!LOVE - Brendan, Ally, Skyler and Jack Bauer
Happy Birthday!!!
What a catch!!
Oh and I'd never seen Eric's princess/troll shirt. How inappropriately hilarious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have a great one Eric. I agree with your mother's assessment. All true things about our wonderful son.
Love ya,
Dad
She forgot to mention that Eric is a cool cousin and a nifty nephew! ;)
"You forgot Eric is dog's best friend!" - Jack Bauer
Have a GREAT birthday!!!
LOVE - Brendan, Ally, Skyler and Jack Bauer
Happy Birthday!!!
What a catch!!
Oh and I'd never seen Eric's princess/troll shirt. How inappropriately hilarious.
Post a Comment