

I would like to take this opportunity to brag on my husband. He decided to enter his first photography competition at the Cave Creek Film & Arts Festival. The old pro, Aunt Arnon, and he were both selected as semi-finalists which was very exciting. Today we went up to see their work and the exhibition and it was announced that he was one of three finalists! First of all that is quite an honor and second of all there is a very handsome prize :) What do you think? Does he have a chance at 1st prize? If you ask me, his lovely wife, he should win, hands down.
9 comments:
Steve's photo is a brilliant example of contemporary genre photography. The image is well composed with lots of detail to examine and a message to consider. He has invited us into his life and we come away with a smile! The technical skills required to produce a self-portrait of this complexity are considerable - not to mention the people skills needed to manage his delightful models! First place for sure! :)
Obviously, Watson and Livingstone should have any such show totally wrapped up!!!
That's awesome Steve--way to go!!
That is soooo exciting Steve! I think that I am pretty privileged to know some of the details of how you put that photo shoot together! Those details are almost as fun as the actual picture! What talent you have nad neat that that talent is acknowledged by others!
I love it! Good luck!
THat's awesome! Congratulations!
Awesome! I'm with you Tessa, I think he should win for sure.
number one for sure!
young family life in a nutshell.. brilliant! :) go steve! he's definitely got the skills...
Yeah Steve! Congrats!!!
Good luck with first place!
Post a Comment