Here is Brighton with the count down chalkboard in our kitchen last night after her father's blessing. Sounds like it will be a good year but my baby is growing up!
She's wearing her new glasses she earned up the money for, chose out, and paid for and her new present she got for the first day. (Read the shirt:)


This is the scene in front of our house waiting to get on the bus. Not pictured is the other stroller and 2 of my friends there to go jogging. When the driver pulled up and only she got on he waited and said, "Is she the only one?" Seemed normal to us but I guess it is a lot of kids. All this production was for just one sweet 7 yr old.
10 comments:
Good work Brighton. I love you. I hope your first day back to school was great.
Oh Brighton! I hope you had a wonderful day!
That is quite the crew!
Brighton is definitely growing up! And I want that shirt too! :)
You should have taken him up on his offer and put those boys on the bus too :) Happy First Day of School Brights!
She has gotten so big. I love the kitchen chalkboard. Is that painted on the back of a platter? And can I just say, You look great, Tessa. I think I will become a jogger to try and get this body back!!!
Yes, Lori. One of my new favorite crafty things is chalkboard paint. You can put it on almost anything. You were always cute and teeny. Be nice to yourself. You just had a baby! Running is fun. Come on out. We'll go together:)
Alli,
That would have worked until it came time to get off. They'd love a bus ride but not the getting off so much:)
Congratulations to Brightie for all that work - sounds like she is a hard worker, just like her mom was when she was little! Be sure and tell Aunt Arnon that you are using her "glass chalk" idea and share lots of fun messages!
luv2all
That's awesome! Even cooler that you're READY TO GO RUNNING when she leaves for school (before 8 a.m.!?). Oh, if only I could be as ambitious as you are, Tessa!
Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog. Kid(s) in school does sound like a fun new phase, although it will be a few years from now!
I love your fun pictures and precious kids Tessa! I love you Brighton Jean. Hope it's a GREAT year!
Post a Comment