

My new job has sure taken up a lot of my time, but I most certainly am loving it! Here are a couple pictures. The first is a picture of me and a few of my stylists at the Salon on a low key Thursday. And the second is a group of Sanctuary staff members that volunteered for me to be in the Annual Back to School Fashion Show that I helped coordinate.
For those of you that have facebook check out the salon fan page I have created.
To locate go to www.facebook.com/tiffanysanctuaryds
Add me as a friend and then under my info and my pages become a fan of
"Sanctuary Day Spa & Salon"
or you can just search "Sanctuary Day Spa & Salon"
4 comments:
Que magnifique!
Fantastic Tiff!!
I sure do wish we lived close to you so we could see you as well as have you do all of our hair :)
Aren't you sassy!
Can't wait to come see Tiff's very own manger's office at The Sanctuary. You are arranging such fun things for your salon- the fashion show and now the Snowbird Road Race. Keep having all that fun!
Post a Comment