Fletcher's preschool teacher reported that today he came in from playing outside and informed her that it was sweltering out there. (It's been 113.) That's a word learned from one of our favorite PBS shows, Wordgirl.
"Word Girl" I always get her little song stuck in my head! But I do have to say of all the shows, that one is by far my favorite. You just have to love that Lady Redundant Lady...Watson kids, you guys are cute!
5 comments:
Hey not all TV is bad right??
lol! that's awesome
I have ALWAYS thought Fletcher is a force to be reckoned with!
What a funny little dude!
"Word Girl" I always get her little song stuck in my head! But I do have to say of all the shows, that one is by far my favorite. You just have to love that Lady Redundant Lady...Watson kids, you guys are cute!
Post a Comment