


At our house it's not as simple as just doing the dishes. I usually have a companion in the sink taking a bath after dinner and on this occasion Steve was experimenting with lighting so I was also the subject in a photo shoot. (One of the hazards of being married to a photographer. You never know when you'll be on camera and you probably will not have combed your hair.) Notice how much happier Ellis is when the dishes behind him are done? I feel the same way:)
9 comments:
LOL what a great idea!! Ellis sure is a cutie and of course you are as well Tess.
That is a good looking kid! And nice work on the dishes :)
I love new pictures of that baby! Just a few more days and Aunt Tiffy will be back!
i love it - take a small moment and make it something so delightful for us to enjoy!
The photographs will preserve a memory that will be priceless when you get as old as grandpa and all the kids are gone!
Precious! He is so cute! Does it take longer to get the dishes done that way?
No, faster b/c he's not pulling on my dress or pushing me away from the counter:)
adorable!!!
There are always dishes in my sink so my kids never bathe.
Post a Comment