Bennon - "I like when my hair looks like tall grass." (I had tried out some pomade to style his hair.)
Fletcher - "I didn't get any flamingos." (Concerned that he had missed the mangos being sampled at Costco.)
Fletcher (standing on the top bunk with his head under the air conditioning vent) - "I need some cold air on my hair. Hey! Air and hair rhyme!"
Fletcher (standing on the top bunk with his head under the air conditioning vent) - "I need some cold air on my hair. Hey! Air and hair rhyme!"
Here is how I frequently find the boys. They got brand new bunk beds this week but seem to prefer piling in the same bed often with Brighton too. Steve and I painted their new beds. I'll include them in the next post.
3 comments:
AWWWWWWW - how they look and what they say is soooo cute!! Can hardly wait to see them again!
Sure was a FUN FUN week with the Watson kids. Everyone of them so unique and so funny at times. It is obvious that they are all very good friends with each other. I loved watching all of them interact.
I LOVE the Twin-isms. I have printed your blog entry for Justin to enjoy. Here is the latest Phil-ism. "Mom, why is the sky so big?" His own answer to his question "I think it is so people can build as big as they want to...!"
Post a Comment