Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Famous!


When I was at the library a few weeks ago Channel 3 interviewed me about the Culture Pass program. I'd forgotten about it until my friend emailed to say she'd seen me; thanks Kim for the heads up. I'm towards the beginning of the clip. If that's not a reason to put some make up on before you run out for errands I don't know what is! Let me know if the link works for you.
P.S. I teasingly told Brighton I was famous like Hannah Montana now and she looked at me skeptically and said, "not quite famous, you don't sing." I think she thought I was serious:)

5 comments:

Arnon said...

Well done! You are a great spokeswoman for young mothers!

Terri said...

That was a fun link to follow and I think that you looked like the well put together, informed young mother that you are!

Don said...

Hannah Smannah.
My daughter is famous in my books!
I think you looked great.

Leah said...

Can I get your autograph?

Brooke said...

You always say things so well. I couldn't have gracefully said something without being forewarned and even then I would have fumbled. I look forward to telling people I know someone famous.