It's been a little hot this week. 103 degrees to be exact. I did a celsius conversion for you. That's 39.5 degrees. Here's Ellis with his friends from across the street keeping cool.
Yikes - I am glad you did the convestion because I wouldn't have realized it was that HOT! It does make me jelous though it was minus 7 here today. I think we may never get Spring and Summer here.
4 comments:
103???? That's just crazy!
Super cute picture, thanks for sending it my way! And thanks again for watching the girls, glad they stayed cool.
Yikes - I am glad you did the convestion because I wouldn't have realized it was that HOT!
It does make me jelous though it was minus 7 here today.
I think we may never get Spring and Summer here.
AWWWWW - so cute! Was surprised at how big Leah's kids were! I am surprised that they were not burnt little crispies - all that exposed fair skin!
Post a Comment