Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's for Dinner Tonight?



It has been fun hanging out in San Francisco with the parents. Tonight we ate at ASSAB, Eritrean cuisine (Eritrea small country in Africa). By far the most interesting meal of my life. Waiters present vegetable and meat platter mush that is to be eaten with fingers ONLY. Sponge-like tortillas assist with the transport of food to mouth. The meal was full of flavor and fun! Definitely tasty and definitely one unique evening! I'd do it again. Remind me to check the yellow pages when I return to SLC, UT...Haha!

3 comments:

Alli said...

It looks like you three were well on your way to cleaning your plate, looks yummy! Seems like the dishwashers in that joint have a cushy job :)

tessa said...

Always exotic with Dad. Nice hat. Who bought that with you?

Tiffany! said...

It was my cool sister! I miss you bad. We were driving in SF tonight and drove on Ellis street, it made me smile!