Our record is still increasing - Eric has added another broken arm to our Fletcher total of 14! Tuesday evening in Vegas at some very exciting soccer match Eric broke has wrist. Poor Eric - he had just healed from a recent soccer leg injury- they must be very aggressive soccer players in Vegas!
Tessa - 2 arms - (cartwheeling, biking)
Brendan -4 arms (trampoline, running into a brick wall, wrestling in the band room, rollerblading)
Eric - 2 arms (skiing, playing soccer)
Tiffany - 3 arms ( jumping off swing set, playing soccer)
Taylor- 3 arms (climbing out of stroller, trampoline, rollerblading)
Remember the time when we had 3 kids at the same time with broken arms in Blue Springs, Missouri?
Tessa - 2 arms - (cartwheeling, biking)
Brendan -4 arms (trampoline, running into a brick wall, wrestling in the band room, rollerblading)
Eric - 2 arms (skiing, playing soccer)
Tiffany - 3 arms ( jumping off swing set, playing soccer)
Taylor- 3 arms (climbing out of stroller, trampoline, rollerblading)
Remember the time when we had 3 kids at the same time with broken arms in Blue Springs, Missouri?
8 comments:
Get well soon Eric. I personally have never had a broken bone (knock on wood). Hopefully my first will be when I am 95 years old, and I am trying to get out of the hot tub in Costa Rica on the way back to the room in the five-star hotel where I live.
Was it the same arm you broke snowboarding?
The 3 simultaneous broken arms were in Missouri weren't they Mom? I remember trying to talk Taylor out of the fact that his arm was broken because I didn't want our new trampoline taken away:)
Yep - u r right Tess- that was Missouri! A time when I insisted with Dad that trampolines were perfectly safe for children - then two broken arms within the first month of the purchase! Made me laugh the part u not wanting Taylor to tell that his arm was broken!
I think you Fletchers excel at broken arms :) Good that you excel at something but not good that it has to cause pain.
How about that time I broke two at the same time, and then got struck by lightening the same day! Call it "LUCK OF THE FLETCH"
ok, that is just crazy, too many broken bones!
I just checked with Brendan - he actually has had 5 broken arms. If you also include my two that makes 17 total for our immediate family!!!
Post a Comment