Monday, September 15, 2008

Ellis can "crawl" or get what he wants anyways

Just to clarify this is a blog Steve created for my Mom for Mother's day so she could keep up with her 5 kids their spouses and 5 grandkids. However, us Watsons are the main contributers at this point. But I just wanted to let my sibs know if they ever wanted to post something... we are all ears or eyes I guess:)

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh my goodness. Ellis is just to cute for worlds. That smile is to die for :)

Kirsti said...

Opps I meant to cute for words :)

Alli said...

He is dang cute! Is he skinny now? I haven't seen you guys in a couple of weeks I guess. All that crawling is burning some calories! We need to get together, but tell Ellis not to crawl in front of Pete, he doesn't know that's an option yet and I'm hoping he won't figure it out for a while, we've got too many legos on the floor :)