Tessa...so is this as close as I am going to get to you having your own blog? I think you've been hiding it from me, because this is the first I have seen of it! I linked to it from Melody's. It is so fun to see what your family is up to and I love your funny faces family picture. So do I add this to my blog list on my blog or is it still top secret?
How great that you found us on Nicoles blog, I love Nicole she is awesome! I do know your Uncle well he was my institute instructor from back in the day. Good Man!
Please visit us whenever it's so good to catch up with friends we haven't seen in a while.
John loves that he has some of his friends on our blog now. He is so funny!!
Hey Tessa, Like everyone else, I didn't realize you had a blog. I'm glad we'll be able to get a peak into your lives now. We sure miss you guys. How is life with 4 kids? Are you running with your triple stroller?
7 comments:
Tessa! I just found your blog! It has been forever! Your family is so cute! I hope you are all well. :)
Wait . . . Fletcher . . . okay, I may not have found YOUR blog, but I've had a hard time finding you, Tessa. I think I'm getting close ;-)
Tessa...so is this as close as I am going to get to you having your own blog? I think you've been hiding it from me, because this is the first I have seen of it! I linked to it from Melody's. It is so fun to see what your family is up to and I love your funny faces family picture. So do I add this to my blog list on my blog or is it still top secret?
Okay! For some reason I did not realize that you guys had a family blog. FUN!!!
I would love to have been at the beach with all of you :) - I know we don't get to 114 but our 30 degrees is pretty darn hot :)
How great that you found us on Nicoles blog, I love Nicole she is awesome! I do know your Uncle well he was my institute instructor from back in the day. Good Man!
Please visit us whenever it's so good to catch up with friends we haven't seen in a while.
John loves that he has some of his friends on our blog now. He is so funny!!
Hey Tessa,
Like everyone else, I didn't realize you had a blog. I'm glad we'll be able to get a peak into your lives now. We sure miss you guys. How is life with 4 kids? Are you running with your triple stroller?
Post a Comment