Monday, September 15, 2008

Steve's Latest Family Shot


We went out to a place not far from our house to take some pictures. There was already a photographer there taking pictures of a family. So we pushed them into the lake, and took their spot. Steve wanted to try out the new location with his gear, before the sun set. But because of the halaboo with the other family, this picture was actually after the sun set.

12 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful family!! It looks like the new gear is working well. What a great photo!

Kirsti said...

That photo is awesome. I know who we are going to get to do our next family photo's :)

tessa said...

Just so you know. That was Steve posting as me and he did not push anyone in the lake. He only thought about it:)

Alli said...

We all know you guys, of course you pushed them in! I think the lighting is lovely. How much better would it have looked if you would have got it when you wanted to? I think you look like angels. . .

Sheila and Mario said...

I love the picture and I agree with Alli that the lighting looks cool. I am not sure where Fletcher is looking though....

Ryann said...

So happy to see that you have a blog! But maybe I don't have a great memory because I was sure that Steve's last name was different:) Is Fletcher your maiden name Tessa?

And there is no chance of any twin conception over here-not in the genes. In fact, I'm not sure that there will be any more babies for us. But you never know for sure!

Liesl said...

Beautiful picture!

randi said...

hey there! of course i remember you. leah mentions you all the time. thanks for liking my blog. it always means a lot! cute cute family! you deserve an award for twins!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I would have pushed them too. You have one good looking family!

Alicia said...

hey tessa!! looks like so much fun!! oh my goodness the kids are so cute!!! we gotta catch up sometime!

Mikelle said...

Okay, I love the picture--Steve you do an awesomejob!!

Brooke said...

These are awesome pictures! And they were definitely worth pushing someone into a lake for!