I've wanted blue and white rugby striped bedding for my boys' room. (Don't think they've ever thought about it but I sure love the look of the crisp stripes:)
I adored this set from Pottery Barn but it = $350!

And this set from West Elm = $270!

And even though my boys are priceless they don't always treat their possessions with care;) There was no way I could justify buying that bedding. Thankfully, Target came to the rescue. I found this fun bedding online and all 3 sets for just $70.

But then I was thwarted. Arizona Targets had no twin sizes left. Enter Grandma to the rescue. She tracked down the 2 twins in California and gave us the nicest gift. Voila, what a fabulous looking room we have and on a much more reasonable budget. Thank you Grandma!

8 comments:
Nice work Tessa and Gramma B!
I love it!! I also love your ginormo letters!! So cute!!!
The room looks so cute and put together - even the mattress underneath the bed! Internet makes things so easy - checked online and Target CLOSEST to me had lots of the bedding. Unusual for everything to be so quick and convenient - guess meant to be that darling room.
Love it! I love the colors and where did you find the huge letters?
It looks great! I love the letters also! What a sweet grandma!
Ooh! So fabulous!! They turned out so cute!!
Joann's has the big letters. With 40 % off coupon $6. I just painted them with the same paint I used on the dresser and bed.
Miss you Tessa! Your knack for bargain shopping, long talks while running at the park with 5 little ones (3 babies), your love of pink and red, your ready smile and friendliness to everyone. You are a great mom and person!
Post a Comment