Such fun to be a part of the Watson family Easter - loved the music to the movie! Kinley getting so grown up!
oh i loved this video! I miss you guys so much! My fave parts - Ellis being oh so sad that the egg hunt was over... and brighton's heavily dyed fingers. :)
Super cute Tessa! I love your bed spread too:).
What cute little chicks! Loved the sequence beginning with the sound of Ellis' egg cracking... :)
great movie! loved ellis walking away all dejected.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Such fun to be a part of the Watson family Easter - loved the music to the movie! Kinley getting so grown up!
oh i loved this video! I miss you guys so much! My fave parts - Ellis being oh so sad that the egg hunt was over... and brighton's heavily dyed fingers. :)
Super cute Tessa! I love your bed spread too:).
What cute little chicks! Loved the sequence beginning with the sound of Ellis' egg cracking... :)
great movie! loved ellis walking away all dejected.
Post a Comment