
Here are the kids after church Sunday standing in front of the "Watson Museum." If you look closely there are little tags identifying the items and the charge to use or touch or look at it. They made signs for the museum and put them up all over the house- front door, walls, exits and entrances, please come back, so on and so forth. It kept them quite busy for an afternoon. Pretty hot here these days so you gotta make your own indoor summer fun.
5 comments:
You have quite a group of creative and fun kids, they are pretty cute too!
Wow...Brighton looks SO beautiful (but makes me feel old) and I LOVE the boys' vests!!! Wish I could come to the museum! :)
I love museums! I am sure there were wonderful pieces of art and since there are so many critters available there were probably some impressive natural history specimens... ;)
Sure would love to go visit the Watson family museum - wouldn't care what the admission price was I would pay it! What fun and creative times at the Watson home this summer!
Your kids are so creative and fun. We loved having them over and playing games with us! You guys get me excited about moving out of the baby phase and into the kid phase!
Post a Comment