Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Snew Flavey


The kids were brainstorming with Grandma China (Steve's mom) and decided to open the Watson resturant when they grow up. They said since there is 4 of them they will serve 4 things. They offered a job to their parents but we told them we'd rather eat there than work. Fletch told me his original recipe. It is called Snew Flavey and he repeated the recipe multiple times with exactness.

Snew flavey
milk
cheese
a tomato (his favorite food)
banana crumbs
2 cups water
put in the fridge for 2 hours
Any takers?

7 comments:

Arnon said...

Could be The Next Really Cool Thing... :D

Amanda said...

banana crumbs?

Alli said...

Interesting. I'll bet the restaurant will be a sensation!

tessa said...

Yes, he explained patiently to me when I asked, that banana crumbs are just like they sound. Take a banana and smash it into small pieces :)

Amy said...

Put me down for a reservation for opening night!!!!!! I miss you Tess! I don't miss running per se, just that it gave us the excuse to get together!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Hmmm....not sure about the mixture of tomato and banana? But with that much water it's probably not too bad. Fun!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

hmmmmm. creative