The last day of swim classes came soooo fast this year. Skyler is such a good swimmer and we are so PROUD of him. Here are some videos from today. We will try to get some better footage this weekend. It really is amazing to see.
This is a video of him floating across the pool:
4 comments:
Thanks Skyler for the amazing phonecall this morning telling me that you were on the famiy blogsite. That is some downright impressive swimming that you are doing and you are only 2 years old! I cannot wait to come see it in person - incredible how much you have accomplished in the water in such a short lenghth of time. Love you!
Skyler is quite the little fish! Amazingly good swimmer - certainly did not get that from his paternal grandfather. Either Terri or the Mitchells passed on that gene to him!!!
So amazing. Actually the video on your blog inspired me to try a little more with Ellis. He and I have been in Mommy and me class but not going underwater or swimming much. After watching Skyler I thought maybe I should toughen up and try it more. Sure enough even at 2 they can do a lot. So thanks Skyler, you inspire us!
Now that I am in Florida and have seen Skyler's swimming skills in person - they are even MORE AMZING than seen in the videos! I cannot believe the distances that he can go in the water. WOW - WONDER WATER BABY!
Post a Comment