Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blue Cast, Pink Shoes, Rainbow Fingers

Ellis in all his blue cast splendor. We've yet to get him to hold still and let us sign it.
Brighton had to have lace up shoes for field day. Pink, sparkly lace ups it was.
The boys got to make molds of their hands at Dr. Fink's dental office for a field trip. They brought them home and painted them into works of art.

5 comments:

kassie said...

A colorful week! I need to have koa paint his too! Cute.

rumplejane said...

The cast is so cute on Ellis. I can't believe he is following in Brendan's foot steps so soon :) Looks like you guys are busy as ever! Our thoughts are with you.

Alli said...

Cute little kids! Are you all settled into the new house? I'm still waiting for pictures. . .

Lori said...

Wow, I bet there is never a dull moment at your house. Your children are adorable and I love Brighton's sparkly shoes!

Terri said...

I can't believe how tiny tiny the cast is - how long does Ellis have to have it for? Pink sparkly shoes - I would have loved pink sparkly shoes when I was little and would wear them now if I could get away with it! Any stickers on Ben and Fletch's artwork?