Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lovin My New Age Bracket

You are looking at the 5th, 6th, and 7th place finishers in our age brackets for the 10K we ran this morning. I hadn't done an event since I hit my 30's and I'm liking this new bracket. I think I'll keep running. The competition in the 80 yrs+ is something to strive for. Oh and Leah would like me to mention that she spilled a cup of water down her shirt. That's not sweat. And I would like to mention that she is 21 weeks pregnant! You really aren't allowed to slow down when a girl that pregnant is running that fast! Way to go Leah, Susan, me and Kassie!

13 comments:

Amy said...

You girls ROCK!!!!!!!! I totally have missing out syndrome! :) Way to work it!

Susan said...

lol! sure, sure that's water on Leah's shirt... ;) Thanks for the kind words Tessa - it was a great morning!

tessa said...

We missed you Amy. Let's do another.

kim said...

Way to go ladies!!!

Ryann said...

Well done! Did your friend Leah go to the UofA by any chance? She looks really familiar.

Leah said...

Great job everyone, it was so fun to do that together! Let's keep running!

Mikelle said...

Way to go, 30 has it's perks!!

tessa said...

Yep, Ryann. Steve remembered her from U of A too. http://blcoleman.blogspot.com/ She'd been my neighbor across the street and daily running partner for awhile before they put it together. Small world.

The Higgins Family said...

yay ladies! you are AWESOME, no kidding! :)

Lori said...

Wow, your 21 week pregnant friend has inspired me. Maybe I will go do the treadmill today. That's amazing!

jungleprincess said...

Awesome, Tessa! You know I was there in spirit (but lagging behind you speed demons, of course!). Keep it up, and I'll be looking for you in the 80+ group!

Hunter Family said...

Wow, that's really great! I'm looking forward to hitting the gym again once RSV season has passed.

Nunes Family said...

Great job girls!