Steve and I were able to spend some quality time together this evening with our hands in the garburator fishing out wedged in rocks and vacuuming up the loosened pieces. I thought the bathroom sink full of rocks and gravel was bad yesterday so I asked my sweet son *Homer (name changed to protect the not so innocent) to clean it up. Little did I know that his idea of cleaning it up was carrying it over to the kitchen sink and washing it down where it promptly plugged the garburator rendering it useless. Awesome. Thank goodness I married a really handy fellow. We were well coated with soggy broccoli, chicken bits, carrots, slime and who knows what else but between my little hands, his strong hands and the vacuum attachment we are back in working order. You can always count on the kids to give you something good and blog worthy. So here is today's excitement.
Excuse the blurry iphone picture. I was laughing while taking it ;)
Just a couple of the rocks painstakingly scraped out this evening. Remember gravel does NOT belong in the "garburator" (garbage disposal for you Americans.)
1 comment:
Awesome! Good old Homer.
Post a Comment