I can't get over Taylor's Mexican accent! It is great. I bet he is one of the few none native spanish speakers who can speak spanish faster than someone who is a native spanish speaker. That boy speaks faster than anyone I have ever heard.
But seriously, Taylor is one of the most polite and kind people I have ever met. He is always a person that you feel comfortable with. As cheesy as it sounds, you can see his goodness shine out of him. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Taylor!
Katie
1 comment:
Hahahaha. You make me laugh Katie :). Well as it turns out I have been told that very same thing by many native Spanish speakers ;).
Thank you so much! Yes my birthday was wonderful thanks to great and loving family members such as you :).
Thanks Katie!
Love you :)!
Post a Comment