Cooool. I want to visit Watsonawesometown!
I see evidence of a WatsonawesomeDad at work! A tuned in dad is the BEST toy a kid can have. :)
so fun! I keep checking to see if that little baby is here yet!!!
I love it! How fun is that and what a great dad Steve is.
I love it!!! This reminds me of when I was a kid.
I love seeing Grandma Bateman pants on Ben and Fletch! They are still in heavy rotation around our house too. Watsonawesome Town looks awesome! You guys have way too much fun! Keep us posted on that baby!! Tomorrow is the day, eh?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cooool. I want to visit Watsonawesometown!
I see evidence of a WatsonawesomeDad at work! A tuned in dad is the BEST toy a kid can have. :)
so fun! I keep checking to see if that little baby is here yet!!!
I love it! How fun is that and what a great dad Steve is.
I love it!!! This reminds me of when I was a kid.
I love seeing Grandma Bateman pants on Ben and Fletch! They are still in heavy rotation around our house too. Watsonawesome Town looks awesome! You guys have way too much fun! Keep us posted on that baby!! Tomorrow is the day, eh?
Post a Comment